Best of the Best Insurance
Have you checked how much you are paying your super fund each week for life insurance, disability cover and income protection?
Do you know how much cover you are actually getting for your money?
Intrust Super automatically covers our eligible members (even if they work part-time or casual) with Money magazine’s awarded best value insurance in super.
Our members under 40 are default covered for $300,000 worth of life and permanent disability cover. All members also have up to 90% of their income protected. Our cover is available all without medical checks and at the best value for your money!
Simply register below or call 132 467 to get the best value insurance to protect your most important asset – you and your income.
Intrust Super is Money magazine’s Best Value Insurance in Superannuation winner for 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
Make Intrust Super your business’ default super fund today
No matter if you work full-time, part-time or casual, you will be protected with the very best value insurance in Australia.*
*Terms and conditions apply.
Life and Total and Permanent Disablement cover
Intrust Super’s eligible members are automatically covered for life and total and permanent disablement insurance without the need for medical checks. You will receive a default level of cover which can be easily increased within 180 days or when certain life events occur.
Click here for more information about Intrust Super’s Core Super | MySuper insurance options.
Income Protection cover
Up to 90% of your income will be protected if you can’t work due to illness or injury. Intrust Super’s Core Super | MySuper eligible members are automatically covered with premiums coming out of SUPER and not your pay.
Up to 90% of your income
– Waiting periods range from 21 to 90 days.
– After this, up to 90% of your wage/salary is paid into your bank account.
– An additional 10% of that value is paid into your super account
– Payments continue for up to two years, depending on the sickness or injury.^
Premiums come out of your super
– Cover commences when we receive a contribution from your employer.
– Premiums are deducted from your super account.
– Premiums represent good value, and we’ve won Money magazine’s Best Value Insurance in Superannuation award for four years in a row.
^52 weeks for Mental Conditions.