Core Super is a simple, flexible and low-cost option for your super.
The benefits of investing with Core Super include:
- No entry fee.
- Flexible contribution options.
- Free consolidation services to rollover your other super accounts.
- A choice of 8 ready-made investment options or any mix of these.
- PayGuard income protection insurance and 2 units of Life and Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD) cover are provided automatically to members on joining, without the need to provide medical evidence (conditions apply). Optional additional Life and TPD cover is available with low-cost premiums.
- Free online education and advice through Intrust360.
- Access to low-interest home loans and discount home and contents, motor vehicle and health insurance through our Member Rewards program.
Core Super at a glance:
|Investment options||You can choose from 3 pooled and 5 individual investment options. You can find out more about our investment options here.|
|Minimum investment||There is no minimum investment amount. Your Core Super account will be activated once your employer starts making contributions.|
|Type of fee or cost||Description|
|Administration Fee||$1.50 per week|
|Indirect Cost Ratio||0.89% per annum. This fee consists of: Investment management fee of 0.59%p.a.; performance fee of 0.15%p.a.; Indirect Administration fee of 0.15%p.a. as at 30 June 2016|
Additional fees may apply. You should read the Other Important Information: Fees and Costs document for more information about service fees and other fees and costs that may be charged.
^ Fees paid to the fund’s Investment Managers may include performance fees when their returns exceed agreed benchmarks.
For more information about Core Super’s insurance options, fees and investment options, read the Product Disclosure Statement and Other Important Information documents available on our Forms and Documents page.