Executive Super is for people who want a more hands on approach to their superannuation.
The benefits of investing with Executive Super include:
- No entry fee.
- A choice of 10 ready-made investment options or any mix of these.
- Automatic PayGuard income protection insurance (unless you opt out).
- Up to 5 units ($750,000 for those aged under 40) of Life and Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD) cover without the need to provide medical evidence (conditions apply).
- Access to independent, personalised financial planning advice through Intrust360.
- Access to low-interest home loans and discount home and contents, motor vehicle and health insurance through our Member Rewards program.
Executive Super at a glance:
|Investment options||You can choose from 5 pooled and 5 individual asset class investment options.You can find out more about our investment options here.|
|Minimum investment||There is no minimum investment amount. Your Executive Super account will be activated once your employer starts making contributions.|
|Type of fee or cost||Description|
|Administration Fee||$1.75 per week|
|Indirect Cost ratio||0.89% p.a. This fee consists of: Investment management fee of 0.59%p.a.; performance fee of 0.15%p.a.; Indirect Administration fee of 0.15%p.a. as at 30 June 2016|
Additional fees may apply. You should read the Other Important Information: Fees and Costs document for more information about service fees and other fees and costs that may be charged.
^ Fees paid to the fund’s Investment Managers may include performance fees when their returns exceed agreed benchmarks.
For more information about Executive Super’s insurance options, fees and investment options, read the Product Disclosure Statement and Other Important Information documents available on our Forms and Documents page.