Intrust Super Rewards
A super fund that helps you get great benefits now, not just in retirement.
Eligible Intrust Super members* have access to over 4,500 special offers and discounts through the Intrust Super Rewards program:
- – Up to 20% off the bill when dining at over 2,000 participating restaurants.
- – Up to 50% off accommodation rates at leading hotels, motels and resorts*.
- – 5 – 10% off retail shopping including groceries.
- – Special offers from cinemas, theme parks, automotive services, domestic services and much more!
*Eligible member means an actively contributing Intrust Super member, with up-to-date contact details, who has opted in for electronic statements and communications and Supermatch services.
More offers for members
On top of the special rewards offer, you have automatic access to other offers such as travel insurance, florists and much more
Please click here to view the offers that are available.
Discounts on health insurance
With changes to the tax rules regarding health insurance, and with rising premiums, now is a good time to ensure you’re getting the best deal. If you’ve recently left home or have turned 25, you may also have become ineligible to be covered by your parents’ health insurance. If you’re near 30, remember that putting off joining a private health fund could lead to more expensive premiums in the future.
We’ve arranged a discount for our members, through nib, off their already very competitive premiums.
nib believe it’s important to get great value from your health insurance. That’s why they have included services that are relevant to you, and taken out the things that aren’t. In the end that means you don’t have to pay for things you aren’t likely to need.
When you switch to nib:
- you’ll receive discounted contribution rates
- any waiting periods you have already served with your previous fund will be recognised in full so you can start getting the most out of your new nib health insurance straight away. Waiting periods may apply for services not covered with your previous fund.
- nib believe it’s important to get great value from your health insurance. That’s why they have included services that are relevant to you, and taken out the things that aren’t. In the end that means you don’t have to pay for things you aren’t likely to need.
Banking benefits for members
Not a member? Join Intrust Super today