Select Super is for people who want to benefit from being a member of Intrust Super but who don’t want or don’t have an employer paying contributions into their account (e.g. self employed, spouses of members etc.).
Through Select Super, you can choose between 10 investment options and also have the option of taking up income protection insurance cover.
The benefits of investing with Select Super include:
- No entry fee.
- Employer contributions are not required to keep your account active.
- A choice of 10 ready-made investment options or any mix of these.
- 2 units of Life and Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD) Limited Cover ($300,000 for those aged under 40) are provided automatically to members on joining, without the need to provide medical evidence (conditions apply).
- You can also elect to take up PayGuard income protection insurance, which can cover up to 90% of your income (up to a maximum of $4,500 per week) if you’re unable to work due to an injury or illness that’s covered by the Policy.
- Access to independent, personalised financial planning advice through Intrust360°.
- Access to low-interest home loans and discount home and contents, motor vehicle and health insurance through our Member Rewards program.
Select Super at a glance:
|Investment options||You can choose from 5 pooled and 5 individual asset class investment options. You can find out more about our investment options here.|
|Minimum investment||There is no minimum investment amount.|
|Type of fee or cost||Description|
|Administration Fee||$1.75 per week|
|Indirect Cost ratio||0.89% p.a. This fee consists of: Investment management fee of 0.59% p.a.; performance fee of 0.15% p.a.; Indirect Administration fee of 0.15% p.a. as at 30 June 2016|
Additional fees may apply. You should read the Other Important Information: Fees and Costs document for more information about service fees and other fees and costs that may be charged.^ Fees paid to the fund’s Investment Managers may include performance fees when their returns exceed agreed benchmarks.For more information about Select Super’s insurance options, fees and investment options, read the Product Disclosure Statement and Other Important Information documents available on our Forms and Documents page.