Super Stream Pension
Intrust Super wants to help you with your decisions about retirement. The most common one is likely to be how you want to receive your super – whether you choose to receive it through regular pension payments, withdraw it as a lump sum, or like many people, maybe a combination of both.
Super Stream is our low-cost pension product that offers a flexible choice of lump sum and regular payment options and a wide range of investment choices for those retiring or nearing retirement. Super Stream provides you with tax-free investment earnings on your money, with the reassurance of a regular income.
The benefits of investing with Super Stream include:
- A regular automatic payment direct to your bank account.
- You choose how much income you receive and how often you receive it (subject to the minimum and maximum amounts set by the government).
- A choice of 10 ready-made investment options or any mix of these.
- All investment returns in your Super Stream account-based pension are tax-free.
- All investment returns in your Super Stream Transition to Retirement account are taxed up to 15%.
- If you are retired, you can access your full benefit or withdraw lump sums at any time.
- Access to a team of in-house financial advisers and a dedicated pension hotline.
- Two different Super Stream options – a Transition to Retirement account or an account-based pension – to suit your individual needs.
Your pension options
With two different Super Stream options – a Transition to Retirement account or an account-based pension – we have a pension to suit you:
- If you’re already retired or plan to retire soon, a Super Stream account-based pension could be a great option for you. Find out more about your retirement options here.
- Through a Transition to Retirement account, you can draw on your super savings while you’re still working (providing you’re eligible). Find out more about transitioning to retirement here.
To determine which pension option best suits your needs, we strongly recommend you seek independent financial advice before buying any retirement product.