We want the same thing as you – to help your clients (our members) achieve their retirement goals. We value your hard work and are committed to providing you with timely service to simplify your work.
Adviser Authority Form
Adviser Fee Request Form
Dealer Group Payment Confirmation
Product Disclosure Statements and supporting documentation
Investment Options and Investment Returns
Intrust Super product options
Forms and Publications
Member benefits and services
- As a profit-for-members fund, any profits we make are directed back to our members, not shareholders, in the form of low administration fees and improved services.
- A tailorable product that suits the hospitality and tourism industry.
- Consistent solid long-term investment returns.*
- Innovative member services, such as Super Concierge, Super Sign, SuperCents and
*Past performance is no indication of future returns.
Call us on 132 467 between 8:00am – 8:00pm (AEST) Mon-Fri to speak to our dedicated support staff.
AdviserAccess benefits and services
- Update members personal information;
- View transactions and export transaction lists;
- View a benefit quote on the member's account;
- View investment strategies and submit investment switches on behalf of the member;
- View adviser fee payments.
How to register as a Third-Party Authority
If you have been granted authority by a mutual client to view and access information on their
Intrust Super member account, then you’ll need to complete the Adviser Registration Form and have this signed by the client also.
Once we receive the complete form, we will enter your information onto our system and record you against the member's account. You will also be issued an email that will include a Member Account Summary and a logon to AdviserAccess, our online portal for Advisers to monitor member accounts and initiate changes to their account details and investments.