Core Super is a simple, flexible and low-cost option for your super.
The benefits of investing with Core Super include:
- No entry fee.
- Flexible contribution options.
- Free consolidation services to rollover your other super accounts.
- A choice of eight ready-made investment options or any mix of these.
- PayGuard income protection insurance and Life and Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD) insurance options available to protect you and your loved ones from financial stress.
- Financial advice and free online education through Intrust360°.
Core Super at a glance:
|Investment options||You can choose from three pooled and five individual investment options. You can find out more about our investment options here.|
|Minimum investment||There is no minimum investment amount. Your Core Super account will be activated once your employer starts making contributions.|
|Type of fee or cost||Description|
Indirect Administration Fee
$1.50 per week PLUS 0.30% per annum of your account balance.
|Indirect Cost Ratio||Nil|
Additional fees may apply. You should read the Other Important Information: Fees and Costs document for more information about service fees and other fees and costs that may be charged.
*Administration and investment fees [including indirect costs] are capped at 3% per annum for members who have a final balance of less than $6,000 in any financial year. The 3% cap is calculated on the last day of each financial year or, where a member leaves the Fund part way through the year, on the date the member exits the Fund.
^These fees are an estimate, derived from the actual fees and costs for the Core Super | MySuper option for the year ended 30 June 2020. The Investment fee includes a performance-based fee of 0.02%.
For more information about Core Super’s insurance options, fees and investment options, read the Product Disclosure Statement and Other Important Information documents available on our Forms and Documents page.