Core Super is a simple, flexible and low-cost option for your super.
The benefits of investing with Core Super include:
- No entry fee.
- Flexible contribution options.
- Free consolidation services to rollover your other super accounts.
- A choice of eight ready-made investment options or any mix of these.
- PayGuard income protection insurance and two units of Life and Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD) cover are provided automatically to members on joining, without the need to provide medical evidence (conditions apply). Optional additional Life and TPD cover is available with low-cost premiums.
- Financial advice and free online education through Intrust360°.
- Access to discounts on restaurants, accommodation, retail shopping and health insurance through our Member Rewards program.
Core Super at a glance:
|Investment options||You can choose from three pooled and five individual investment options. You can find out more about our investment options here.|
|Minimum investment||There is no minimum investment amount. Your Core Super account will be activated once your employer starts making contributions.|
|Type of fee or cost||Description|
|Administration Fee*||$1.50 per week
0.30% per annum of your account balance.
|Indirect Cost Ratio||Nil|
Additional fees may apply. You should read the Other Important Information: Fees and Costs document for more information about service fees and other fees and costs that may be charged.
*Administration and investment fees [including indirect costs] are capped at 3% per annum for members who have a final balance of less than $6,000 in any financial year. The 3% cap is calculated on the last day of each financial year or, where a member leaves the Fund part way through the year, on the date the member exits the Fund.
^These fees are an estimate, derived from the actual fees and costs for the Core Super | MySuper option for the year ended 30 June 2019. The Investment fee includes a performance-based fee of 0.08%.
For more information about Core Super’s insurance options, fees and investment options, read the Product Disclosure Statement and Other Important Information documents available on our Forms and Documents page.