Executive Super is for people who want a more hands on approach to their superannuation.
The benefits of investing with Executive Super include:
- No entry fee.
- A choice of 10 ready-made investment options or any mix of these.
- Automatic PayGuard income protection insurance (unless you opt out).
- Up to five units ($750,000 for those aged under 40) of Life and Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD) cover without the need to provide medical evidence (conditions apply).
- Access to independent, personalised financial planning advice through Intrust360°.
- Access to discounts on restaurants, accommodation, retail shopping and health insurance through our Member Rewards program.
Executive Super at a glance:
|Investment options||You can choose from five pooled and five individual asset class investment options. You can find out more about our investment options here.|
|Minimum investment||There is no minimum investment amount. Your Executive Super account will be activated once your employer starts making contributions.|
|Type of fee or cost||Description|
|Investment Fee*||0.81%^[for the Balanced option]|
|Administration Fee*||$1.75 per week
0.30% per annum of your account balance
|Indirect Cost ratio||Nil|
Additional fees may apply. You should read the Other Important Information: Fees and Costs document for more information about service fees and other fees and costs that may be charged.
*Administration and investment fees [including indirect costs] are capped at 3% per annum for members who have a final balance of less than $6000 in any financial year. The 3% cap is calculated on the last day of each financial year or, where a member leaves the Fund part way through the year, on the date the member exits the Fund.
^These fees are an estimate, derived from the actual fees and costs for the Executive Super option for the year ended 30 June 2019. The Investment fee includes a performance-based fee of 0.08%
For more information about Executive Super’s insurance options, fees and investment options, read the Product Disclosure Statement and Other Important Information documents available on our Forms and Documents page.