Logging in to MemberAccess is the best way to keep your contact details up to date, check your insurances, your investments and your beneficiaries. You should make it a habit to log in to MemberAccess at least every couple of weeks to make sure you’re still comfortable with everything.
If you’re not yet registered for MemberAccess, register now – it’s easy:
- Click the ‘Register for MemberAccess’ link below.
- Enter your personal details, including your Member Number – if you’re not sure of your Member Number, you can find it on your last Annual Statement, any emails recently sent to you from Intrust Super, or by calling 13 24 67.
- Click ‘Next’ to confirm your contact details and create a password and security questions for your account. Then just nominate your communication preferences and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click ‘Next’ to receive an email from Intrust Super confirming your MemberAccess registration.
- Click the link in the email to verify your email address. You can now use your account number and newly created password to log in to MemberAccess and view your Intrust Super account details!
Logging into MemberAccess is now more secure!
When logging in you’ll be asked to provide two-factor (or two-step) authentication when you log in to MemberAccess. The first factor is entering your password. The second factor can be any of the following :
1. Enter a code sent to your mobile number.
IMPORTANT: We will need an up-to-date mobile number on your account. If you do not receive a code, this means we don’t have your current mobile number. You can update this by calling 132 467.
2. Download Google Authenticator from the App Store or Play Store to acquire your code.
If you’ve already registered for MemberAccess and you’ve forgotten your password:
- Click the ‘Reset your password’ link below.
- Click the ‘Forgotten password’ link beneath the login fields.
- Enter your Member Number and click ‘Submit’. If you’re unsure of your Member Number please call 132 467.
- Answer two security questions to verify your account. Then create and confirm a new password and click ‘save’.
- Your password is now reset! Click ‘Go to the Login page’ and login in to your account with your new password!
NOTE: If you cannot answer your security questions, simply click ‘Cancel’ and restart the process to generate different security questions.