Select Super is for people who want to benefit from being a member of Intrust Super but who don’t want or don’t have consistent employer contributions being paid into their account (e.g. self-employed, spouses of members etc.).
Through Select Super, you can choose between 10 investment options and also have the option of taking up income protection insurance cover.
The benefits of investing with Select Super include:
- No entry fee.
- Employer contributions are not required to keep your account active.
- A choice of 10 ready-made investment options or any mix of these.
- Two units of Life and Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD) Limited Cover available to protect you and your loved ones from financial stress.
- You can also elect to take up PayGuard income protection insurance, which can cover up to 90% of your income (up to a maximum of $4,500 per week) if you’re unable to work due to an injury or illness that’s covered by the Policy.
- Access to independent, personalised financial planning advice through Intrust360°.
Select Super at a glance:
|Investment options||You can choose from five pooled and five individual asset class investment options. You can find out more about our investment options here.|
|Minimum investment||There is no minimum investment amount.|
|Type of fee or cost||Description|
|Investment Fee*||0.77%^ per annum [for Balanced option]|
$1.75 per week
|Indirect Cost ratio||Nil|
Additional fees may apply. You should read the Other Important Information: Fees and Costs document for more information about service fees and other fees and costs that may be charged.
*Administration and investment fees [including indirect costs] are capped at 3% per annum for members who have a final balance of less than $6000 in any financial year. The 3% cap is calculated on the last day of each financial year or, where a member leaves the Fund part way through the year, on the date the member exits the Fund.
^The Investment fee includes a performance-based fee of 0.02%. These fees are an estimate, derived from the actual fees and costs for the Select Super option for the year ended 30 June 2020.
For more information about Select Super’s insurance options, fees and investment options, read the Product Disclosure Statement and Other Important Information documents available on our Forms and Documents page.